Mock Test Application Procedure
Hello Students !! It’s a very simple task to make application for different Mock-Test Programs of EXCELLENCE to convert your dream into success. You can use either Online or Offline process.
- First you have to call the Mock-Test Help Desk for any Date, Fees, Subjects & Timing related query. You can also use our Online Chat facility in Website.
- After you check all details, then you have to send us some of your details by E-mail, like – Your Full Name, Guardian’s Full Name with relationship, Your Present School or College Name, Your Current Mobile No. (Check it twice, as you will get all important information in this number), Scanned copy of recent Color Photograph, Scanned copy of your Signature, Date of Birth as per ID Proof & most importantly for which mock-test apply for.
- After sending e-mail, you will definitely get a SMS in your mobile no. within 24 working hours with Student Registration ID & Password.
- By using those details, you can Login into your account & after making online payment of mock-test fees (in case of Paid Mock-Test) , you can download your Admit Card of Mock-test, thereafter you can get your Result or Mark Sheet of Mock-Test.
- Kindly remember that after approval of your Mock-Test Application, any student is only eligible to attach with Mock-Tests or Workshops. For Classroom Admission, please follow the “Admission” Section.
OFFLINE PROCESS :
- Click Here to download the Mock-Test Application Form, fill it properly & drop the form to our office with Mock-Test Fees (in case of Paid Mock-Test) for further assistance. After completion of total procedure, you will get your Student Registration ID & Password by SMS, by which you can Login into your account, download your Admit Card of Mock-test & you can get your Result or Mark Sheet of Mock-Test.
** Application Fee Rs. 25/- may be charged for offline application **
( For Contact Numbers & Emails, please visit “Contact Us” Page )